Re: [HOE] Doomsayer vs. Syker

As far as statistics go the Syker would definitely beat the shit out of the Doomsayer.  Remember though, that it is the role of the dice that determines whether or not who would win.  I personally, have seen less then average characters take on some mean critters and come out way on top.  It was due to the rolls, and not obvious standings of some simple statistics.  I agree though, when it comes down to it, the syker would win.  Lets remember though, it is not the doomsayers or sykers who have devistated our Deadlands world, the now very, Wasted West; it is the Reckoners of whom we need the defeating.

Sincerely yours,  Mark Gerke.