[HOE] Help with a relic sword

I've got a Templar that took a 5 in relic and I wanted to do it up special.
This is what I've got so far but I could use some input...

Spoiler Space for Sammy and Trevor

Originally made for Hernando Cortez, one of the Conquistadors responsible
for the conquer of the Aztecs. His zealous fever over his Christian believes
and his love of the crown lead him to many atrocities. His believes invested
his sword with many powers some even unknown to him. Hernando had a phrase
engraved on the blade; "In nomine erus suus sua suum ulciscor candeo perduco
perduxi!" Sense his death, the sword was past from family members for
generations, never knowing it's power. Just before Judgment Day it had been
passed to a descendent in Seattle.

Powers: The powers can only be invoked by a Christian. When invoked, the
blade's metal takes on a red tint from the massive bloodshed the sword was
used for.

White Chip: +2 to the Defensive Bonus

Red Chip: As long as at least 3 wound levels are done in one blow, the limp
hit can be severed once the Hero spends a red chip.

Blue Chip: When driven into the ground and prayed to the sword evokes the
miracle Protection. The Hero can do nothing else but pray while the miracle
is in effect, but as long as she prays the miracle last as long as she can.

Legendary Chip: ???????

Taint: The user of the sword gains a sever Intolerance for Heretics.

Inscription's translation: "In the name of our Lord, his vengeance shines
through"

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member