Re: [HOE] ghost

> Harrowed have no body temperature anyway thus they would not show up
> on thermal imaging I would say

I thought about this, but I think they might (does it say somewhere that
they don't? I can't remember one way or the other) because that would be a
dead give away (he-heh) to themselves that they are dead. And there are
plenty of stories about harrowed coming back and not realizing they are
dead.

Maybe the manitou that keeps them alive also makes them generate heat...

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

"Are we going to push it to the edge of the envelope, and beyond Brain?"
"No Pinky, we may however reach the sticky part."