Re: [HOE] ghost

>> The precedent for this is that it explicitly states that zombies don't
>> show up on thermographic scans.  A zombie and a harrowed are only
>> seperated by a degree of sophistication.
>
>Ah, if that's the case then I would agree. Where does it say that zombies
>don't show up on thermo?

The original powered armor rules in the Wasted West is where I remember it
from.  When describing the built-in light amplification system that all
powered armor suits share, it mentions that since it's a light amp system
rather than thermographic, that it can pick up "cold fish" like zombies.

--Kai Tave