[HOE] HOE Marshalling questions...

hey all, i have been running a couple hell on earth games, one for a group
while im at school and one when im home, and im wondering if anyone can give
me any advice/comments/ideas/or anything else they can think of to make my
game become a well rounded horror/fighting/intrigue.  I know i have been on
the list for a while, but im starting to get a block on ideas...any new
thoughts coming in would be greatfully appreciated.

Thus far for the game at school
They have had a decent run in with the abominations of the west, mostly my
own creatures, as well as they are about to wrap up the apoclypse now
adventure.

At Home,
Well they are very much more experienced and have been through the Boise
Horror, The last crusaders, and also a lot of my own made up adventures, they
have as well been admitted as citizens in junkyard....

so theres the bare bones outline of what they have been doing...if you need
anymore information please let me know...later

Brett