Re: [HOE] Some announcements

In a message dated 1/3/2002 7:03:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

Really- does anyone think that could be
at all feasibly padded into a full supplement?  It could, but not at the
level of quality we've come to expect from PEG.  You'd be able to tell most
of it was filler material and I doubt anybody would like that.

Well.. .not really. See when this happens, which it does all the time, me and the freelancer go back and forth figuring out what extra could be in there. Take the Children o' the Atom book, for  example. When the powers and info on Silas and Vegas didn't fill the book, they came up with the whole Armana/Hekant thing. (Though their fate has been sealed in City o' Sin. . .ewwwwww!)

Shane