Re: [HOE] Junkyard Duels and Challenging Sarge

> I remember reading in the Wierd West Deadlands book, pg 124, in an
> actual duel, no chips can be spent on wounds, only on improving rolls.

That's true. But remember it works both ways. The marshal couldn't spend
chips to save Sarge. There are ways around it though, I mean if you don't
mind the loss of face you CAN dodge the shot, and you can spend chips on
that.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	"A brave man loves the feel of nature on face."
	"But a wise man knows when to come in out of the rain!"