Re: [HOE] Possible Epitath Ideas...(shane)

In a message dated 1/10/2002 12:28:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, CapnSmitty19a@aol.com writes:

hey shane...are any of the..."We cant reveal everything right now, but we
will in future supplements"... stuff like all the teasers in the Wasted West
book, being thought of for Upcoming Epitath issues?   And if so...can you
give us any ideas to what are some of them....just to wet our whistles so to
speak....thanks alot...

Brett

I don't have any of those right now, but ALL of the big ones are coming out in the Unity.

Shane