Re: [HOE] hoe digest & other things....

>For those of you already playing HoE, can you recommend good adventure
> >books?

Well, for adventures, I'm a big fan of Hell or High Water. I know some don't
like that adventure much, but every time I've run it things work out well.
I'd stick away from Something about a Sword though...while I don't hate it
as much as everyone else, it's still...not that great of an adventure. The
Boise Horror and Urban Renewal are fantastic, though, as are most of the
adventures in the Dime Novels (especially Killer Klowns!)

If you can find the adventure "Shape of Things To Come" (isn't that what
it's called?), please do...this is well done.

As for sourcebooks, I'd guess you'd have to go with the ones containing
information about arcane backgrounds you are in interested in. TJC is a good
one, though it's the only one I don't own (honest). I also dig Brainburners
(for Sykers) and Road Warriors. Pick up Waste Warriors, the area books (Iron
Oasis, Denver, Shattered Coast, City O' Sin) if you can too.

Just my thoughts.

JP