[HOE] Other PEG ListServers

I am trying to sign up to the Deadlands, Weird Wars and Lost Colony Mailing
Lists but keep receiving the following mail back from esquire@gamerz.net
each time.

I recently changed my mail address and changed the Hell on Earth details ok,
but are not able to get the others.

Anyone have any ideas.

On other matters, I purchased Obsidian the other week and was most
impressed, plenty to pull into Hell on Earth or VV. Anyone else picked up a
copy.

John Horner
UK Marshall

with minimal operator intervention.

The syntax of the various eSquire commands follows.  Entries in <>s denote
"variables"  Things in []'s denote optional items.  Do not include the <>'s
or []'s in your messages to eSquire.  It will not understand them.

    help
    lists
    subscribe <listname> [<address>]
    unsubscribe <listname> [<address>]