Re: [HOE] Shanes Tour[PEG]

Well, I know it would be convenient and awesome to
meet Shane, however if you don't get the chance, you
can go to GenCon and meet him there.  I am assuming he
will be there.  Along with everyone else from PEGinc.

By the way, they are cool people down to earth kind.
I can't wait for the DL dinner.  Anyone know if that
is still going to go on?
Mark