Re: [HOE] Powergaming v. Roleplaying

In Racals, Varmints, and Critters for D: WW, there's a critter known as a
hand, essentially a moving, evil, disembodied hand. It's small, fast, and
takes a s***load of damage. Oh, and it can only be killed by fire (though
don't let the posse find that out too easily). I'm gonna sic this little gem
of an idea on my Weird West posse eventually (one of em's a scrapper; guess
who the hand's gonna try and kill?) and I'm definitely gonna enforce the
called shot and movement penalties, as well as the innocent bystander rules;
my main hope is for the posse to kill each other while trying to kill this
thing. Oh, it's also gonna steal all their dynamite and a match.
Mwa-ha-haaaaaa.....