Re:Re: [HOE] The Unity (spoilers-but for Boise Horror, oddly enough)

No, my posse didn't end up being evil, per se.  In the end of Boise Horror, they actually managed to rescue Simon before the Black Hats could get him underground.  Of course, they thought this would be a good thing overall.
But, since Simon was out there on the street when the Horror took over...well, let's just say that having their leader turn into an 8-foot tall demon in broad daylight in front of a crowd that already doesn't entirely trust them doesn't do wonders for the Templars' reputation.  That, and no one ever eliminated the Combine cell in the Junkyard Underground.
So, afterwards, the Alliance still forms, and the Templars join under Jo, but the unity (small u) within the group isn't as strong as the books tell it.  Settlers all over the West eventually hear about the incident, and many of them lynch Templars who try to save them or end up looking to Anti-Templars as the good guys.  The players are tossed in the same category as Templars by the rest of the Alliance (since they came as guards for Simon), so they generally aren't favored, but still seen as being well-intentioned.

-----"Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter" <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> writes:
What did you posse Do?  Like I said no adventure is perfect.  I haven't ran Hell or High Water even though its a good adventure solely on the fact that my posse never has been even near the area where it takes place.