AW: [HOE] BRAND-NEW HOE-PAGE --- LAUNCH TODAY --- CHECK THIS OUT, BRAINER

Hi folks,

I just called phoned with my hosting company and the servers are running.

So it's "just" a DNS problem.

We managed to route the domain to:

http://www.e-linkz.de/hoe-deadlands

The page will be available over this adress in the future, coz it's got a
better availability. I've got the phone number of these dudes and so I can
handle problems better :)

The only thing is, that the board ain't be running yet. It still uses the
e-linkz.com domain. We hope to fix these problems today but we'll have our
weekly HoE session tonight so I dunno if they'll fix everything in the next
few hours.

Sorry for the problems,

Tenning the Junker