Re: [HOE] Post Unity (Spoilers)

>Spoilers below, me hearties

>Being that the Reckoners weren’t the only powers that
>shouldn’t be in the Hunting Grounds, is the way now
>open for lesser powers to sponsor hell beasts on
>Earth? For example – This Dust Devil has been bought
>to you by Kazer’erute-statde, a greater demon who
>cares about the little people.

Actually I see the Reckoners as a good uniting factor in the Hunting Ground.
  They got all the manitou together and working for the same goal.  But now
that they are gone, I can see a spirit war brewing between all the lesser
manitou wanting to be the new top dog(or Dogs). I'm not sure how this will
effect the earth though.

Dan