[HOE] Unity Review, pt. II (Shane)

Okay finished reading the rest of Unity.

spoiler space.

I did enough last time, I'll cut you a break.

Okay, when I last posted, I said that Unity did not live up to expectations.
Well, got to the spaceship part today.  In all, that makes up for the first
half, although I find the whole ship part of the adventure a little short.
(now everyone who's read it already is laughing at me.  "SHORT???!! What did
you want, CoC's Boyond the Mountains of Madness??"  Well, I guess what got
me is the whole thing boils down to a walk down a hallway, up a elevator
shaft, down another hallway, turn on the power, up another elevator shaft,
"ignite" the engines, down another hallway, up one last elevator shaft,
enter bridge, game over.  Yeah, there's quite a bit I left out of that, but
schematic-wise, that's the ship.  I thought this thing was huge.  Ah,
probably giving the posse a break I guess.  Still, overall, much better.
Even the murder, murder, murder part was, hmmmmm, appropriate?  At first I
thought it was a bit over the top, but then I got to thinking as to designer
of the ship, & well, that made it fit.

Did have one question that I'm surprised no one has asked yet.  Cathy
Griffin is listed as one of the Fifteen.  However, Cathy Griffin is also
listed as the one who, uh, jump-started the engines for the trip back.  So
how was she around to make up one of Fifteen?  Oops?  Or did I miss
something.

Hmmmm, so now we can jump from Devil's Tower, to Devil's Tower, to Banshee.
We know what lies at DT one, & Banshee, but no mention of DT two. Hmmmm....

Jeff S