Re: [HOE] Unity Review on RPG.net

>Well it's not the best review. but I just thought I would point it out
>to you all.

Yeah I saw it.  The Person who posted its is on this list I believe.

Overall I was not to happy with the review(and not because he didn't like
it).  The Review didn't really go into details about the adventure.  When I
read a review I like to see a better plot Synopsis, then a list of good
things, then a list of Bad things, then an overall opinion.  The Review just
seemed to complain about what he didn't like.  He didn't really sum up the
product. Still it was better then a lot of reviews on RPG.net

Dan