[HOE] Ruger Redhawk

Hi,

I'm trying to create a crossover character who primarilly uses a pistol. It doesn't have to be an old west pistol because he will have lived a few hundred years and will have picked up a few toys on the way, but I want the look to be close to an old gunslinger. I also need him to be able to keep up with the damage from the posse. He's going to start with one relic so I want to avoid another. When I introduce him I want him to be quite normal too. His other powers will be introduced later. Does anyone know if a Ruger Redhawk is a single or double action pistol? If it is double action, is there any way to modify it to allow a character to fan the hammer? Failing that, is there any single action pistol that does 4d6 damage? If so, where can I find the stats?

Cheers,
James (the guy who knows nothing about guns)