Re: [HOE] Nuclear Winter - Updated!

>>After a bit of a break (I blame work, really I do!)...  Nuclear Winter
>>has seen an update!

>As quick suggestion, I'd say the Calico 950 would only suffer a penalty to
>hit if it was used one-handed. If the firer uses both hands (very
>un-hollywood, I know) there should be enough support, I mean if it's good
>enough for an assault rifle...

>Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab, Safety Warden (Bldg. 85)

Not having fired this wonderful looking "Squirtgun from Hell", I couldn't
really comment more on the "Unweildy" balance it had with a 100-round clip
that my reference materials mentioned.

I'd say, "SURE!", but I'd make the PCs think about it first...  No
mentioning it.

And, as you said, it's *VERY* Un-Hollywood!  My Players being Cyberpunk
players, "Style over substance" is something we actually do care about
somewhat.

Hell, one Player still sticks with his Lever-Actions, disdaining Autos,
'cause he thinks they're cooler and fit his character better!

He's right, too!  And for that he gets his chips nicely.  :-)  And does some
serious damage with his new lever-action shotgun...  Particularily after
counting coup on a "Hellbilly Gramps"!  See the Zombie Zoo for details on
that!

Thanks for the comments!  Hope you like what I do...  For, if not, the only
person I'm entertaining with it is myself...

And I can DL Cyberporn to do that with alot less effort!  :-)

Ray.
Nuclear Winter - http://www.gamersrest.com/gr/deadlands/