Re: [HOE] This has gone far enough

At 09:48 AM 17/05/02, Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>ps  Shane sucks?  What other game producer takes the time to read email &
>listservs?  I mean, there may be more that do (I'm only on the DL lists) but
>it'd surprise me....

Not many that I know of, but do you need a (Shane) in your subject line to
get him to read it? Cos I would have liked an answer to my binding question.

- michael

"It is unlucky to be stubborn in the face of insurmountable odds."

"Coming to an impasse, change; having changed, you can get through."
- Tao Te Ching