Re: [HOE] book binding

From: Stephan Elsner
> My HoE main rule book is falling apart too! And think what fell out at
first?
> The pages of the junker section! Maybe some kind of sabotage?

I'll put it down to instability, myself.... ;-)

> but in germany you might find a bookbinder (?!)
> (is it the right word in english?? donīt know...)

Yup, the correct word.  BTW, Stephan, where in Germany are you?  I'm living
there at the mo and I'm looking to put together a DL/HOE group.

BTW, hello to everyone.  I've just joined this group after coming across
these rather marvellous games called Deadlands and Hell on Earth (you may
have heard of them...).

        Take care,

                            (another) Shane

"In the unlikely event of an emergency, there
  will be a loss of cabin pressure and a reduction
   in the number of wings...."
                  - Not the Nine O'clock News