[HOE] Rules on self-propelled means of transportation

Hello HOE'rs

New to the list, I was wondering if there were accepted rules were certain types of transportation would be added to the skills.  I don't mean driving vehicles that require fossil fuels, ghost rock, or other outside sources of fuel.  What I am talking about are things like bicycles, inline skates, skis, even skateboards.  Would this be a drivin' skill or under another heading.  I guess Ridin' would be for bikes, but would skates be a seperate skill.
Any help would be appreciated.

C. M. Hylton
Trapped in Charlotte with only White Wolf gamers