Re: [HOE] Fate Chips and Bounty

> One player has resolved to cash in every chip at the end of each
> session and start each time with just the three.  An interesting
> approach; we'll see how long he lives.  Everyone else might do the
> same just to avoid the onus of having to save his sorry ass at a
> 2-for-1 cost.  (Can we say ass on this list? :-)

A "rule of thumb" that one of my players came up with before we changed
the rules around (see my earlier post) was to always cash in any white
chips he had at the end of the session (as a starting point). His logic
was that he's most likely to get more white at teh start of the next game,
so he didn't need to carry any over.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab, Safety Warden (Bldg. 85)

"Are we going to push it to the edge of the envelope, and beyond Brain?"
"No Pinky, we may however reach the sticky part."