[HOE] question about fate chips

Hi there!

In the Main HoE Rulebook it reads that the Marshal gets to draw three fate chips at the start of each session. Now since my posse spends a lot of time in exploring my settings and do a lot of detailed roleplaying (wich is great by the way), we need always several sessions to play one adventure and I often end up with the three fate chips at the end of the session. Until now I used to keep them for the next session and drew another three. This lead sometimes to quite a pile of chips on the marshals side, but since several sessions were without fights the players could also spend a lot of points in improving their characters, so I think its fair odds.
But I was never sure if there are any rules about this and I would like to know how you handle this matter!

thanks,
Marshal S.