Re: [HOE] Brainiac:Dualist Answer

Johnny,
Sorry it took so long for me to answer, but I've been out of town for the
last week.
Basically, the Brainiac: Dualist entry is suffering from a typo. The entry
should have read:
"they may perform a number of additional short tasks per ROUND
without penalty equal to her current level in the mutation (at level 2
she can perform two additional short actions without penalty, broken up
however she wants across her total number of action cards)".

While some might think this is still too powerful, it IS fairly expensive.
It would require 3 bounty points for the Blessings o' the Atom edge, a (TN 7)
Vigor roll to get it going after exposing oneself to rads and then 5 bounty
points to get Brainiac: Dualist to 1, 10 to get it to 2 and then 15 to get it
to 3 for a grand total of 30 bounty points.  Personally, that's a load of
bounty and it would take forever to build in my game.  However, listening to
some folks on the list, it sounds like some Marshals  give a lot of bounty
points in their games, but to each their own gaming style. It's the Marshal's
call on allowing these muties in their campaigns anyway.
Hope this helps,
Teller