Re: [HOE] Browsers & such

>Looking through Junkman Cometh, I was wondering, just what "Size" is a
>browser spirit?

[SNIP]

>Does this make any sense to yall?

Personally, as a way of making things convenient, I'd just say that a
browser spirit's size is "anything".  They're supposed to be pretty advanced
as far as tech spirits go, so I'd assume that they can make a comfortable
home in anything that their Junker can craft for them.  Thus, you can't
"squeeze" a browser spirit into a device that's too small for it because NO
device is too small (or too large) for them.  So the gun browser would be
equally at home in a holdout pistol or an anti-tank rifle, and would provide
the same amount of juice in either shell.

>Oh, & another thing; does making spirit batteries & generators require tech
>spirits?  I'd assume so....

Do you mean generators as in the power "Generator" or g-ray collectors?

I believe spirit batteries and associated equipment requires a bit of
supernatural know-how, but not actual habitation by tech spirits.  Think of
spirit batteries as really really minor relics; they have permanent
connections to the Hunting Grounds, but nothing spectacular.  Sever that
connection, however, and they become nothing more than a wad of scrap.

>Oh!  One last thing; promise.  Are there non mechanical junkers out there?
>Kind of like alchemists?

A while ago, I wrote up descriptions for a handful of Junker powers (three,
I believe), one of which was a power that dealt with chemicals and drugs.
If you'd like, I can repost that one to the list.  I'm hoping to get a
couple more written up at some point so that I can submit them to the
Epitaph.

--Kai Tave