RE: [HOE] Stungun from Minority Report

>===== Original Message From Theo McGuckin <tsm@jlab.org> =====
>I really liked the self-powered stun gun they had in minority report, so I
>thought it'd be cool to bring it into HoE. Originally I was going to have
>it be a junker device, but there was no way (that I could find) to make a
>junker item that WASN'T powered by g-rays, so it's a regular gun instead.
>
>DB-9 Concussion Stun Gun

Cool. I like it. My players are a bit worried I'll be adding sick-sticks to
the game. :}

That'd be cruel, though. : }

Marshal Paddy

"As I look back, I see that it had been a mistake to send the letter. If you look far enough back, you will find that everything starts at some minor point. Something small becomes something very big. Something simple becomes complex. A brief moment of time becomes the focus of a tragedy. The letter was the minor point - something of no consequence that became the start of something of... importance." - Paul Thorgrimson, 'River of Blood, Path to Ruin,' October 2001