Re: [HOE] "Apocalypse Now" Scenario

if you run a low powered game with few arcane backgrounds it should be an
alright adventure, the more a.b.s that you have in the group and the smarter
you players are, the firepower that they are packing, will determine how
quickly the night degenerates into everyone's favorite post apocalyptic
sporting event, black hat popping.