Re: [HOE] "Apocalypse Now" Scenario, stones weakness

post is pg-13

i'm telling you his weakness is that certain crude medal object shuved up a
certain crude orifice, but more seriously i dont think his weakness is as
near as important as what it costs the party to kill stone, like a personal
decision to damn oneself to do it, like mabye a pc has to sacrifice his
humanity to do it, kind of like stone has done. and lets not forget all the
innocents that would, or more aptly should be killed in the adventure. like
most of the people the pc's care about.  and then you have the pc's
themselves how many of the party actualy survive the battle. and it would be
a battle of epic proportions and not just some 3 round combat.