Re: [HOE] Black hat popping

black hat poppin is where after the group of pcs of dealt with the bh unit
they gather up the bodies that still have heads and tie them to the a tree a
stick, a great big log anything where the bh corpse is in a standing
position. then the pc gather up some rocks no bigger than a baseball, and
begin throwing the rocks at the bh's head. when the rocks hit and the chip
inside is unstable the chip as to make a stability role on any damage that
would have caused a wound. failure of stability results in bh head poppin.
no powers are allowed in this contest. the person that gets the bh's head to
pop in the fewest amount of rocks wins.