[HOE] Need help with a Grundy

I'm starting up a new game soon and two of my books came up missing (I've
ordered new ones but we all know it takes 2-4 weeks) and I need one piece of
info right now. One of the Character's has the Mysterious Background: Enemy.
He's a purple-robe and I was thinking he tangled with a really nasty Grundy,
but when he put him down he didn't do it right and so now that's the Grundy
is back he wants the character's head on a spit.

So now that I've board you all with my long (and getting longer) winded
speech I need the pluses and minuses from the Grundy Edge. If some one could
look it up I'd appreciate it.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member