[HOE] HoE Maps

Heya,

I was wondering if anyone had any good digitized maps of the Wasted West.
I'm finally getting back to the HoE Online Atlas project that I was talking
about a year ago, and need some good base maps to work with.

I'll probably start with The Wasted West map out of the Wasted West
hardcover.  There's  a good detail map in the "Shattered Coast" book for the
west coast, and I'll be looking for other similar detail maps.  If you know
of any such maps in digital format, let me know.

Oh, and yes, I did speak with Shane about this last year at GenCon and he
thought it was a cool idea.  :-)
--
Randy Mosiondz | mosiondz@shaw.ca
http://members.shaw.ca/mosiondz