Re: [HOE] Unity Spoilers in Lost Colony

SPOILER SPACE(LIKE HAVING UNITY IN THE FREAKIN' TITLE ISN'T CLUE ENOUGH)

Ok, while we're Clint-bashing, see I agree with Crash and Bob on this one.
There is no way in Hell that the Unity in my game would have less armor than
a power armor suit. As far as weight capacity, have you seen the friggin'
ship? It's not as if it's a package of peanuts, Tyrone!! Its a ship that had
a crew of hundreds (enough that anyone can play a Banshee syker and they ALL
rode home on it). The Cthulu reference is refering to demons with STR plus
2d6 claws. How about whatever it was that killed the Unforgetten 14,15,16
whatthehellever?? That sucker definitely does a lot more damage. Like Bob
said, Shane should have just stated flat out NO YOU ARE NOT PUNCHING HOLES
IN THE SIDE OF MY SHIP SO DEAL!!! How'd we get on this insane tangent
anyway??
                                         Peace, Shawn/