Re: [HOE] ship armor and power gaming

Just something I'd like to point out about the AV of ships & things.

While I find the arguement a bit moot, I did bother to look up AVs of
certain materials.  An AV of 2 is akin to 1-3 inches of wood or a sheet of
tin, an AV of 3 is 4-6 inches of wood, sheet metal.  I dunno, that sounds a
little thin to me.  But then again, Shane has already popped up with his
POV, so like I said, the point is moot.

On the other hand, I am wondering just how some soldier could wear something
with an AV of 8 or 10.  That thing would weigh a ton.....

Jeff S