[HOE] Testosterone rising

Gun-Sword!?

   I beg to differ..... I've seen that piddly little Gun sword, Only in them
femme Japanese games can a guy wield a 7 foot sword that fires machine guns
and still look like a GIRL!

   The Pump Action Battleaxe to not to be touched by those little Anime
pretty boys, but by unshaven MEN who like their jerky tough, their women
tougher, and who know that real cowboys have small eyes.

    And the battleaxe is more fun if the shotgun part doesn't work, all it
does is provide a shaft for the axeblade, and an excuse for Pump Action.
(Much like when I attached a laser pointer to my super-soaker and had the
fun of a laser sight on my squirtgun).

    Speaking of which, Having just finished watching the TV series Trigun, I
think I decided that in my campaign, I know how I'll work him in.  I think
the sort of super-fast, super smart, and smarmily intelligent and
humanitarian to a FAULT sort in a rough and rumber HoE environment.......

    I think that's how Angels are gonna work in my game.

    So the question is, what do you think Angels would be like?  If demons
exist in HoE, I would think Angels would too.