[HOE] Setting up my homepage

Howdy again,

 I'm going to start my website and at the end of the final work I want
 to avoid any plagiarism. So if you be so kind and tell me if anywhere
 in  official  books  there  is  an  idea  of  making  a  DNA modified
 characters.  I  think  about  something like in SIN anime movie where
 human  DNA  was  combined  with  animal  DNA  (i.e.  lizard power for
 character  =  regeneration  of  limb).  I  want  to make a background
 history for this set in military facility before the Last War.

 Two other short-questions:

 If  anybody  tried to make a gizmo like a pop out pistol from sleeve,
 like the black character in 'Alien Resurrection' had?
 If  anybody  tried  to  make a Bene Gesserit archetype from Herbert's
 'Dune'?
 Any 'Cowboy Bebop' fans here on the list?

Adios,
Jerzy