Re: [HOE] Vampires

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Jerzy wrote:

>  What will happen to a vampire who drink radiated blood?

He would never need a night-light?  OK, my turn: how many irradiated
vampires does it take to screw in a light-bulb?  (Sorry, I just couldn't
help myself - it just looked too much like a line from a joke.)

I would assume that if a vampire drank enough, he himself would become
irradiated and expose others to radiation when he was near.  Of course, I
would also assume that if he was exposed to too much radiation, it would
begin to bake his unliving skin off his body... but what do I know, I'm
not a rocket scientist, or even a nuclear physicist :)

Kerry

             + -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- +
             |                  Kerry Jordan                   |
             |              kdjordan@netdoor.com               |
             |  Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a  |
             |  wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh.   |
             |  But then I think, what if I was an ant and     |
             |  she fell on me.  Then it wouldn't seem quite   |
             |  so funny.                                      |
             |                                  - Jack Handey  |