Re: [HOE] calling all junkers!

> Agility just provides the attribute Agility.  It
> doesn't provide any
> inherent means of USING it (well, it does in a small
> way, but not nearly
> enough to provide locomotion on its own accord).
> Locomotion provides the
> structural and mechanical framework, but doesn't
> have any inherent ability
> to utilize it properly.  Put the two together, and
> everything works fine.
>
> --Kai Tave

Alright, I was ready to accept this and get to
designing when I realized something. If this were true
than you would need some sort of power to simulate
arms. As is, Agility seems to supply said arms through
the application of a Deftness and Nimbleness combo and
no other power creating these. You wouldn't really
need a power like Locomotion to supply all that
structural support because that is already supposd to
be the job of the frame.

So, unless someone has something I'm missing it seems
that to make a robot (not a walking vehicle!) you do
not need Locomotion to give it mobility, just Agility.

The only reason I'm raising a stink about this is I
would like to design some junker stuff using as
official rules as I can so as to post them on the list
and/or web for actual game use. As I do not ever get
to play Deadlands, I would like to game vicariously
through someone else and this is my method of doing
so.

Jim