[HOE] Junker questions

Alright, nobody responded to any of my Junker
questions. That’s okay, maybe everyone thought someone
else would answer them, or maybe they just don’t care
for Junkers or maybe they accidentally looked past
them. Maybe I worded them badly. Maybe nobody here
really cares about Junkers. It doesn’t matter, but I
would really like some sort of feedback. Please. I
will compile all my questions again here for easier
reference. Thank you for your time, and I’m sorry if
you don’t care to think about these things.

1.First off, I resolved my issue with the sensor power
modifiers. I missed key details and I will let you all
know what they were in case any of you have eyes like
me.
     A.There is an update to Sensor in Iron Oasis that

       makes die types cheaper.
     B.The issue with range and how it fits in the
       equation of a passive sensor is moot. The
       passive modifier and range modifier are
       exclusive to each other. You only use range on
       an active sensor, otherwise you use the
       suggested ranges on the sensor type table for
       passive sensors. Silly me.
     C.So for algebraic clarity: bs=Base sensor,
       r= rating, p= passive, R = range
       Either:	(bs + r) + p   OR   (bs + R) +r
       There ya go.

2.I want to create a vehicle that has more than four
legs. The Locomotion power only has rules for four and
two legs. It also has rules for more than four wheels.
Should I just apply the extra wheel modifier to the
legs for extra legs?

3. To create a climbing device, which essentially is
supposed to be a vertical vehicle, do I use Locomotion
as that will give me necessary statistics, or is there
something else I would use? If so, what? (My theory is
to use Locomotion with a walker suspension, figure
it’s base pace, and then use the climbin’ pace of
humans to figure the difference and pace of the
device. I realize the device would need Agility also.)

4. Right now, Agility gives devices one rating for
both Deftness and Nimbleness. If I wanted wither
separate (thus different) ratings or just one Trait
for my device, what would you suggest for that mod?
Would I just install the device twice? This seems
redundant. Would I halve the final totals for the
power? This seems too much. I think if you just halve
the percentage cost per slot, figuring each Trait
separate, then add the percentages together, finishing
out the power as written. This seems to work out if
you want the same die ratings in both and any variant
in between. What do ya’ll think?

Jim

PS – You can reference just one of my questions if you
want, any answers will help out.