Re: [HOE] Arcane Background:Road Warrior

heh..read the marshall's info on spook juice..

spoiler space

there.
The wonderfully evil thing about spook juice is that the "hallucinations"
reported by those who drank it aren't just bein' loco.  It's a beer-goggled
vision of the hunting grounds.  That plot hook led me to wonder what could
be done with it, so I began to think that maybe someone could start talking
with the stuff he saw, but only if it was one particular blob that he found
familiar--his car.  That's where the whole "getting drunk" issue comes in.
People are complaining that this AB doesn't make sense, but I tried to make
it make decent sense, at least to marshals.  That's the beauty of the Road
Warrior AB--he doesn't need any training to access the Hunting Grounds, he
just chugs a few pints down and WHOAH--there it is.