RE: [HOE] Character points

>To the best of my knowledge, the only points that can be spent on Edges are
>those you get from Hindrances or the extra points you get for being a
>Veteran.

I'm not sure if its been added to the accumelated ruling but a while ago
Shane confirmed that All the character points were essential the same pool.
Thus you can spend skill points on Edges.  And you can go over 10 points in
edges(Although I wouldn't suggest it unless you had to buy something big,
like Powered armor or a truck)

Dan