Re: [HOE] Lost Colony (PEG)

I was not trying to sway anyone out of the OGL club,
and I'm sorry that my opinion bothers you. My point
was to agree with another poster about the Duel stat
thing. Hey if your group found pleasue in rolling Cat
Skulls around a Hot wheel track, then more power to
you. I will leave my D20 comments to myself and let it
Die.

Dregg

--- Kevin L Stoner <stone1kl@cmich.edu> wrote:
> In as kind words as I can put it, this rant has been
>
> discussed before now put down the attitude and step
> away from
> the keyboard. If I and my group enjoy D20 then we
> are not
> conspiring to kill off gaming. Let it go and
> remember we all
> want to have fun and your opinion wont change that.
>
> Marshal Kevin Stoner

> with
> 	unsubscribe hoe@gamerz.net

=====
J. Carpio Dregg
Coordinator of Zombie-Con 2002
http://ravenspoe.tripod.com/zombiecon2002/id1.html
Co Founder: Chapter 13 Press
Home of Bad Mutha's: RPG of The FUNK era