Re: [HOE] Deadlands/D&D Crossovers...was: Lost Colony (PEG)

You Got it....
My D&D world Of mar'Thul is very SteamPunk, If you
would like to look over the World, I'd be more than
happy to share the world idea's with you offlist

Dregg

--- Aristodeimos <ravensfan@covad.net> wrote:
> Dregg,
>
> Absolutely...just as long as you share the results
> with me.  Also, let me
> know if you come up with anymore decent Deadland/D&D
> crossovers.
>
> ~Paul

=====
J. Carpio Dregg
Coordinator of Zombie-Con 2002
http://ravenspoe.tripod.com/zombiecon2002/id1.html
Co Founder: Chapter 13 Press
Home of Bad Mutha's: RPG of The FUNK era