Re: [HOE] Gun Question

> No, I think getting 3 raises above flat-out success on a 3-round burst
> would net you a +/-1 on the Hit location chart for one of the rounds.
> This would be because you used the other raises to hit instead of
> altering location.

Right, think of successes/raises as a "pool" you get to spend. If you get
1 success and 2 raises then you can spend 1 each to make all 3 bullets hit
(thus emptying your pool) or 2 to make 2 hit and then 1 to adjust a
location up or down 1, etc.

I'm not sure about order, but IIRC you'd have to allocate your pool before
making any rolls for location (so you can't see if your first shot was an
18 and THEN decided to use the raises to hit the head instead of making
the other bullets hit). That would make sense anyway.

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab, Safety Warden (Bldg. 85)

	"Nobody can do what I do. Not even me."