Re: [HOE] Lost Children- ABs as kids? [TELLER]

Hey, Nick. While I'm not Teller, here's how we plan to take care of it. The
only person in our group who had powers as a kid was Tom Blissken, the
scariest Jericho syker on the Planet. He originally developed his mojo at
age 7 and was selected for a special program to develop sykers that could
use both overkill and fortitude. (HE paid out the nose to get this for his
character). Anyone else can't use their powers unless they learned them
really young. Hope this helps ya. Shawn