[HOE] guitars (was Re: [HOE] Junker Question)

Alright, I forgot a couple mods with the first message. I also have a
few qualms with devices that don't communicate with other devices. They
are bulkier and drain more, which makes little sense to me. But anyway,
here's what I've got for you:

The old guitar is fine, however you can add:
whammy bar - 2 slots
strap holders - 2 slots

I also forgot to add the guitar's pickup rating: 2d6

Amp
Frame 5 (you need a decent size amp, man)
Commo: signal type: sound, range: direct link, output: quadraphonic
sound speakers, Drain: 2.25/hr
Extras:Data/Power jack, master volume dial, gain dial, bass dial,
treble dial, midrange dial, carrying handle, second power jack, on/off
switch
Drain: 2.25/hr
Available slots:57.75

Self-powered Amp
Frame 5 (you need a decent size amp, man)
Commo: signal type: sound, range: direct link, output: quadraphonic
sound speakers, Drain: 2.25/hr
Extras:Data/Power jack, master volume dial, gain dial, bass dial,
treble dial, midrange dial, carrying handle, 60-pt powerpack
Drain: 2.25/hr
Available slots:53.75

or

tiny amp
frame 3
Commo: signal type: sound, range: direct link, output: quadraphonic
sound speakers, Drain: 2.25/hr
Extras:Data/Power jack, master volume dial, gain dial, bass dial,
treble dial, midrange dial, carrying handle, on/off switch, 40-pt
powerpack
Drain: 2.25/hr
available slots:.75

This tiny amp is only good for 11 hours as compared to the larger's
sixteen.

Now come the variants:

Travellers’ guitar (guitar and amp in one)
Frame 3
Commo: signal type:sound, output: quadraphonic sound, Drain: 3/hr
Sensor Basic pickup, range: 1 yard(only about three inches is actually
needed though), 2d6 Drain: 1.05/hr
Extras: master volume, balance, tone, gain, bass, midrange, treble
dials, on/off switch, 40-pt power pack
Drain: 4.05/hr
Available slots: .95

This is good for a little over 9 hours. It has it’s own power supply
and it’s own speakers. Rock out.

Now, let’s say you’re a guitar totin’ syker who doesn’t have all that
fancy, shmancy g-ray collectorin’ stuff. You just commissioned a danged
axe is all. The best bet is to get the above Travellers’ guitar
customized for yourself. This is really easy. If I understand Brain
Drain correctly, it’s only 6 slots for this power in this device.
Replace the powerpack and on/off switch, get six slots and plug in
Brain Drain.

Syker Axe
Frame 3
Brain Drain: 6 slots (2 x highest single power Drain)
Commo: signal type:sound, output: quadraphonic sound, Drain: 3/hr
Sensor Basic pickup, range: 1 yard(only about three inches is actually
needed though), 2d6 Drain: 1.05/hr
Extras: master volume, balance, tone, gain, bass, midrange, treble
dials
Drain: 4.05/hr
Available slots: .75

This works out to 1 Strain for every hour of playtime.

Jim

I should have more later.