Dark Dungeons (was RE: [HOE] Gamers Beware! A word of warning!!!)

Okay, I'm posting these links for historical reasons... some of the list
members may already be familiar with Jack Chick, but some of you might not
have had the "pleasure"... so start with the original, if need be:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

Warning: Do not attempt to drink any beverages while following these links:

http://www.fecundity.com/darkdung/

http://a_company_of_wolves.tripod.com/thetruth.html

> It seems pretty obvious, to me anyway, that the White Wolf Father
> Ramos site
> is intended as a parody of Jack Chick's infamous tracts, which
> are Christian
> only in the loosest sense of the word.

I found the Ramos site to cut a little too close to the bone... the real
problem with parodying these kinds of people is, given their general
proclivity to check their facts... they usually take it for *real* and
incorporate it into their own campaigns. It was done a little too well...
and I found it more disturbing than funny. They should have found another
acronym for SADD, though, that's already taken by Students Against Drunk
Driving.

*sigh* Now I feel like watching Footloose again.