Re: [HOE] Junker Stuff

Put me anywhere. i'd love to be in a DL movie (so I haven't completly lost the acting bug...). I'll toot my own horn, in about 20 years, i could probably play one wicked Silas.

Cristopher Walkin as Stone? As long as he learned a southern accent.
John.... (can't remember his name.... big black guy from Armegeddon, Green Mile, and Scorpion King, soon to play King Pin in Dare Devil) as Ike Taylor

Dave