Re: [HOE] Junker devices: Catseye and Dragoneye goggles

>No junkers in my posse (praise the martyrs) so I'm no expert, but ...
>
>Don't you need Commo to get the info the Sensor power picks up to the
>wearer?  Perhaps a 2-slot 1-drain tiny monitor?

I've thought about that, and my interpretation has been that a Sensor can
display its own basic output in the immediate device. That is, a remote camera
would need a display, but goggles, binoculars, and the like do not. Otherwise,
like Kai said, Sensor is useless without Commo.

Also, a Sensor's display only applies to its own output. If the goggles I posted
were able to display, say, a targeting crosshairs for an attached hand weapon,
they would need Commo.

--Robert Holland