[HOE] Tolerance for Doomies

I think it's good that there's so much discussion about tolerance for
Doomsayers,

After all, that's what Joan is fighting for isn't it?  Tolerance?

Then again, Silas wants something different, so maybe the first Miracle for the
purple folks should be, rather than Tolerance....

Homocidal Rage for Radioactive Conquest!
Strain: 1
TN: 5

    I think I'll leave it to you guys to figure out what this Miracle would do.

		 By the way, is there a Doomsayer power that simply allows the
doomsayer to emit radiation (Not rad blasts, just a good, wholesome field of
invisible radiation)?
		And, by other routes, can doomies transfer strain by
irradiating one another?  I think it would be really cool if they could Tap
each other like they tap rad storms, it would also make for a cool mental
image.